Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Word Answers

Answer the following using only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your significant other?---sexy
3. Your hair?---frizzy
4. Your Mother?---beautiful
5. Your Father?---indecisive
6. Your favorite thing?---family
7. Your dream last night?---dogs
8. Your favorite drink?---milk
9. Your dream/goal?---traveling
10. The room you're in?---office
11. Your child?---perfect
12. Your fear?---falling
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?---anywhere
14. Where were you last night?---outside
15. What you're not?---cooking
16. Muffins?---blueberry
17. One of your wish list items?---horse
18. Where you grew up?---millville
19. What are you wearing?---carpi's
20. Your t.v.?---on
21. Your pets?---none
22. Your computer?---gateway
23. Your life?---plain
24. Your mood?---good
25. Missing someone?---Ryan
26. Your car?---damaged
27. Something you're not wearing?---watch
28. Favorite store?---Target
29. Your Summer?---fast
30. Like someone?---Jesus
31. Your favorite color?---purple
32. Last time you laughed?---today
33. Last time you cried?---???

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Melissa- I think it's funny how we each described our significant other! Interesting how people interpret things in different ways. It was fun to see you yesterday! Have a good week.

Richae said...

I'm wedding tagging you. I invented it because I love seeing wedding pics. You can post any and as many pictures as you want.