They do grow way too fast!!! I bet you love the extra help cleaning the house! That water park thing looks fun! We have somthing like that here in Ohio that opens up soon and best of all IT"S FREE!!!!!!!
Oh, they do grow too fast! Clayton is supposed to be my baby, but he just keeps growing up! What's up with that??
Oh, how cute she is helping you dust. Kiera is such a doll. I can't believe she will be two this month, crazy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They do grow way too fast!!! I bet you love the extra help cleaning the house!
That water park thing looks fun! We have somthing like that here in Ohio that opens up soon and best of all IT"S FREE!!!!!!!
Oh, they do grow too fast! Clayton is supposed to be my baby, but he just keeps growing up! What's up with that??
Oh, how cute she is helping you dust. Kiera is such a doll. I can't believe she will be two this month, crazy!
Post a Comment