.JPG)
.JPG)
I know this is a bit late but I have to post these cute pictures of Kiera. For the 4th of July we went to the Oklahoma City zoo and had a wonderful time, although it was extremely hot. Then we came home and made a cake and then when it got dark we went to the Enid fireworks. They weren't too bad. I didn't go with high expectations and I came home impressed. They had the Enid Orchestra play along with the fireworks and they were really good. It was a fun day!
2 comments:
You guys do look a little overheated at the zoo- but still having fun; that's good! And it looks like the cake sure made up for it with Kiera, right? We miss you guys!
That would have been amazing to have live music play while the fireworks were going off!
What a neat thing to pin on "the wings's" along with your mom in law! COngrats again for your hubby
Post a Comment