
Here is Kiera enjoying the high plains winter. It got up to 72 degrees here yesterday and it was lovely. I have to say that I feel bad for my brother who is enjoying his last winter in Canada, Eh! Today they are suppose to reach a high of 16F, but look out for tomorrow, the high will only be -8F. Seriously, how did I get so lucky? I may not be saying the same thing this summer when I am nine months pregnant and it is who knows how hot. So I'll also add a picture that my brother sent me yesterday of him.

4 comments:
Don't you just love the 70 degree weather in winter? I'm totally loving Las Vegas right now.
Congrats on EVERYTHING!!! Pregnancy, house, weather, etc. We haven't talked for so long! I'll shoot over an email soon.
-Elana
That sun looks really nice right now! I'm glad you got a house too! Having a home is great fun and making it the way you want it is a great adventure!
You are so lucky to have warm weather. I have a love/hate relationship with snow. When do you find out what you are having.
Post a Comment