Friday, May 8, 2009

Duck Pond!






Kiera loves to go to the park and feed the ducks. However on Sunday they did not want our bread, so Kiera and I ended up eating it.
The weather has been so crazy. On Sunday, the day we went to the park, it was a bit chilly and we had to add the pants and sweater to Kiera's dress. Then yesterday, Thursday, it was 95 degrees!
Exactly one week from today and we will get to pick Uncle Adam up at the Salt Lake Airport, YIPEE! I am so excited, we haven't seen him since Kiera was seven months old. He has been in Canada serving his mission for the LDS church. Oh, I can't wait to go home!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't believe ducks wouldn't want the bread! Wow.

You are lookin' so cute lady! Can't wait to meet your new gal.