Monday, July 6, 2009

More Averi Jane Andreasen!

Daddy holding Averi right after she was born!
Averi 3 days old!

Averi 4 days old!

6 comments:

We Are So Blessed said...

She's beautiful!! Congratulations! Since I never get to see you anymore, your pregnancy went very quickly for me. :) When I looked at your blog today, I was shocked to learn that you were already so close to your due date; of course, had your baby girl.
Congrats!

Elana

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! What a BEAUTIFUL baby! Looks like Kiera loves her already. :)

Watts Family said...

Kiera looks so big! And Averi is beautiful.
So I will bring a bag full of gifts since we will be there next week I'm to lazy to mail them off. Lots of Love.

Anonymous said...

Wow i cant believe she is hear it goes by soooo fast I only have four months left and I know it will be here before I know it.

Scotty and Meg said...

She is soooo cute!!! I love her name! She is lucky to have Kiera for a big sis!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

OHH! She is sooo cute! SOrry I am such a blogger slacker! I am due in 2 weeks and only have energy to eat it seem like! hahahah

Kiera will be a great big sis! She looks so cute in all the pics with her new sister! ohhh!