Friday, October 23, 2009

3 Months and 3 Years

It has never been easier to put either Kiera or Averi to bed. One night we laid them in Kiera's bed and within minutes they were both asleep. Piece of cake! I just wish every night were that easy.

Kiera and daddy looking at one of his maps from work. She was showing him where she wanted to fly!




Time to start bundling up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how precious what two beautiful girls good thing Kiera makes sure her dad knows those things see ya next week love mom/grandma johnson

Watts Family said...

That makes me miss you guys so much. Are you going to Utah for Christmas? If so we want to see you.

Lisa said...

What cute pictures! Your girls are beauties. And I haven't seen your blog in ages (I thought I changed the link but I didn't) so it's fun to see lots of 'new' pictures at once!