Monday, January 21, 2008

Science Museum in Oklahoma City






On Saturday we went to the Science Museum in Oklahoma City. It was fun to get out and do something as a family. Kiera was overwhelmed with joy when she first saw the large globe of the Earth. While we were standing in the ticket line she kept saying "ball!" And holding out her hands so she could hold it. Then she started to get so upset because she couldn't have it. We finally made it to the front of the line and got our tickets. Finally, we made it up close to the "ball".
The next picture is of the tall, swirly slide. I wasn't so sure how Kiera would like it because it is so tall. But she came down with a smile on her face (which you can't see) and wanted to go again. Of course mom and dad had to carry her up all those stairs!
Kiera loved flying the air plane! I wonder where she got that from?!
The last picture is of Ryan looking at, yes, ENGINES!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think it's official now- we are the last family on the planet without a blog. Oh well!! Yours is great! The science museum looks wonderful. We'll have to take the boys sometime.

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you got a blog! Everyone is a blogger, deep down. :) Those pictures are so cute--we'll have to go to that museum. It looks fun. And I'm glad you're excited for game night. So am I! :) Oh, and you are welcome to post a link to my blog if you want. :)