Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow Day!



Got to love snow days! It just makes me laugh at how little snow it takes to shut things down around here. I wonder what they would do in a REAL snowstorm! I can't complain though, Ryan got the day off and Kiera got to use her snow pants and boots that she got for Christmas. She has only worn them once before, that was on Christmas Day in Utah, "The greatest snow on Earth"!

5 comments:

We Are So Blessed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
We Are So Blessed said...

I just checked your new blog. Fantastic! I'm so happy you did it. Now I can see how big Kiera is getting. She's so adorable. The next two weeks are taken up by family visiting, but anytime after that is up for grabs. Let me know if you guys will be visiting OKC again. We would love to see you guys.
We got about 1-1 1/2" of snow. Not much:(

Elana

Anonymous said...

Kiera looks so cute in all her snow gear!! Gotta love snow days:)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Oh! She makes such a cute little marshmallow in her snow suit! Wish we had snow here!

The Nix Gang said...

Oh my, she is so darn cute. You are doing a great job on your site.