Thursday, February 7, 2008

Girls Night!

Last Friday night a bunch of my friends and I went out to a movie and dinner. No husbands, no children, and NO diaper bags! We had the best time ever! I just can't explain how much fun I had. I haven't done anything like that since before Kiera was born. So for all you moms out there who haven't been out, without your little fam, you have just got to do it!



The best part was what I came home to! This was the first night of Kiera's little life that I did not take part in getting her ready for bed. IT WAS SO COOL!



A big thanks to all my friends for a FUN night! And to Ryan and Kiera for letting me go!!


3 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

OHHHH! That's sounds like sooo much fun! I love girls night out dates! The picture of your husband and daughter is adorable! Hats off to your husband for letting you spend time with your friends!
WOW! You remembered that I had blond hair in high school! YES! Back when I spent most my days out in the sun playing sports and attempting to get a nice tan! For some reason when I was pregnant with Ethan and even after it got thicker and darker!? I miss the blond days. I think that I make a nicer blond than brunette.

Lisa said...

I just love that picture of Ryan and Kiera!! And I had the best time too at girl's night out- good for mommy's mental health, and it's good for the kids to spend time with Daddy!

Anonymous said...

I as well had a great time out, if you already didn't know!! In fact I am glad that I still have friend's after that night:) And since you were sitting by me when I was getting crazier I think you know what I mean:) I think the picture of Ryan and Kiera is priceless!!