Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Weekend FUN!
We had a really fun weekend, especially since Ryan had an extra day off! Friday Ryan got home really early, which never happens. Friday night we rented a movie. Saturday night we went to a monster truck show here in Enid, and yes, forgot our camera. Sunday night Ryan decided we needed to build a hut to sleep in. For Kiera, it was too much fun and she refused to go to sleep. So I put her down the usual way. Then I went back to the "hut" and Ryan was already asleep. So I laid down and about an hour later woke up very uncomfortable. So I got my pillow and went to bed. Two hours later, here came Ryan. It was fun while it lasted!
.JPG)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a great weekend!! YEAH!! for Kiera sleeping better, and all through the night!!
Oh, what fun. I am so happy that she is sleeping better, it makes life so much more enjoyable, when you have a full nights rest.
Well maybe we need to come over and see this huge fort.
Okay, is it just me or just she just look SO grown up in these new pictures?? Wow, she is gorgeous. Brian LOVES to build forts with the couch- our own personal indoor playground!
I'm quite the uh.."hut builder" myself! Looks like loads of fun! I prefer to sleep in my bed though! I always manage to wake up with a kinked neck or a headache
Post a Comment