Monday, April 7, 2008

Tulsa Zoo

On Saturday we traveled to Tulsa to visit the zoo. It was fun to be out as a family, but I was not impressed with the zoo. I won't go on and on about what I thought of it, but I did have fun taking pictures, mostly of Kiera! We got her this monkey backpack because she loves to walk rather than ride in her stroller. So I somehow need to keep a hold of her. Well, after she screamed and said "NO" a bazillion times, we finally got it on her. But the only way to stop the screaming was to let her hold the monkey's tail. So she walked through the whole zoo holding the tail. Needless to say, it did not serve it's purpose! Maybe next time.

Ahh, yes, and I got my hair cut!

6 comments:

Watts Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OK I love her monkey backpack, I guess the first step is her putting it on:) SO cute, I wanted to ask you what Ryan thought of your hair?? Are you still liking it??

Lisa said...

Your hair looks so great!! It was fun to see you guys today. And we get to have lunch together tomorrow too! See you soon!

Leah said...

Your new hair is very nice looking! Also I have to agree with Camille, the monkey backpack is precious.

Jennifer said...

Cute hair... I thought I noticed that it looked different the other day, but I am not the most observant person, so I wasn't sure if I just hadn't noticed how cute it was normally. Anyway, I like the hair cut:)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love the new look! That reminds me..I need to get my hair cut!
I am so glad that your hubby and daughter were okay in that crash! How scary!