Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun

I'll start with last Wednesday July 30th. Two of my good friends, Leah and Krista, and I decided it was time for a girls night out. Ryan willingly watch the three amigos until their daddies got home from work while us three set off to enjoy the night. We started at Chili's where none of us had to prepare a thing, or prevent any major spills from happening! It was a nice dinner. Then off to see It was the best movie, the three of us had so much fun watching it!


Our 5th Wedding Anniversary was on Saturday! Our dear friends the Watts, watched Kiera overnight on Friday. It was her first real sleepover without her mom and dad. It was also my first night way from Kiera since she was born. I enjoyed it, at the same time, I couldn't wait to go pick her up in the morning. I felt bad leaving her when she is such a terrible sleeper, but boy, it sure felt good to sleep all night without her waking us up. Thank you so much Mike, Krista, and of course it wouldn't have been possible without Owen!!!


We find ourselves getting ready for another drive to Utah. This time Kiera and I will be there for five full weeks while Ryan attends some training. But the best part is that we get to see Uncle Kyle and Aunt Jessica, who have never met Kiera. We are sooooo excited!

2 comments:

Watts Family said...

She is the funnest little 2 year old I know! We had so much fun with her over.

DianaCotner said...

With such a long stay in Utah I hope you can fit in sometime for me to see you and that cute little girl of yours!!