Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to UTAH

We are back in Utah again! This time Kiera and I are here for five weeks while Ryan is off to more training. We have had a wonderful time so far. Kiera finally got to meet her Uncle Kyle and Aunt Jessica. It has been nearly three years since we have seen them and it was so great to be with them again.
Kiera and Droopy are becoming better friends with each visit. It is so cute to watch them together. Here is a picture of the two of them watching to garbage truck at Grandpa and Grandma Andreasen's house.

Yesterday my good friend Krista ran in the Top of Utah half marathon. Since my parents live two miles from the finish line, I got to go cheer her on to the finish. It was so exciting to watch her cross the finish line. Good Job KRISTA!

4 comments:

Watts Family said...

Oh how I love you. That was so nice of you to cheer me on. I have always wanted to have someone hold up a sign for me and now you just made my day. We will see you soon and the kids can play! Yeah, we are both in Utah!

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time in UT! That's awesome. But we miss ya here in Enid! See you soon.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I am so jealous that you have been to Utah at least twice!!! I haven't even been back once, hopefully next year I can!

Loved the sign 'RUN LIKE A GIRL'!!! Way cute idea! And koodos to your friends! I feel like I could die after running 3 miles!

Leah said...

Ok, I really missed out, I wish there with you guys. Hope are doing well. How soon will you be back? We miss you tons!