Monday, September 8, 2008

Fun in Utah

It's been a while since the last post. It is more difficult to take time for the blog when there are so many people to see and other fun things to do. But here is a little recap of our recent adventures.
Kiera has been potty training and she has been receiving LOTS of candy and Popsicles. This really isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, all thanks to my mom!


Here is a picture of Kiera catching candy at the Peach Day's kiddie parade. She wasn't interested in the loud fire trucks but loved the train.


The derby... this was not any regular domolation derby, it was a truck derby. The best I have ever seen. Unfortunatly it ended early for Kiera and I because she suddenly threw up all over and my aunt graciously drove us back to my parents house so I could clean her up.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are darling pictures of Kiera! Way to go with the potty-training too. Miss you!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Hey! If you are in Utah in a few weeks let me know...I am comin to town! Check my blog for the dates!