Going to be a big sister! Baby number two is on it's way!! Not such great planning on our part, (as if we planned to get pregnant the month we did) but I am due on my birthday and Kiera's birthday is four days before mine. So I guess June is our month for having birthday's. I am only nine and a half weeks, which means a lot more to go.
Three things I HATE about being pregnant:
1- If I don't nap with Kiera, I'm ready to go to bed by 7:30pm
2- I hate making bathroom trips everywhere I go
3- Most of all I very much dislike being nauseated. I was doing great until Sunday, then it started. I was praying that this pregnancy would be complete opposite of the first.
Three things I LOVE about being pregnant:
1-Feeling the baby move (obviously hasn't happened yet)
2- Getting a new wardrobe (about to happen)
3-The beautiful gift from Heaven that I get to hold at the end of the nine months
We are extremely excited as a family and feel very blessed!
12 comments:
Oh, I am so excited for you! Congratulations!! I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Hooray!!! How wonderful, I'm so happy for you all! Kiera will be an awesome big sister! I bet it's another girl- I've heard nausea is worse with girls (and I believe it after this pregnancy of mine). Anyway, I'm so thrilled. Hugs to you Melissa!
OH MY GOSH!!! We are so excited for you guys!!
Congrats! I am o excited for you! Hope the nausea isn't yoo bad!
Melissa! That is such wonderful news! I know Kiera will be a great sister!
I hope you don't get to sick and that it doesn't stick around long.
We miss you guys.
Congrats.
Congrats! I'm excited for you! Keep posting pictures... I love to see how your family is doing!
Heather
Congratulations!!! I am excited for you guys!!!! I hate nausea too...:( I hope it goes away soon for your sake.
YIPPPEEEEE!!!!! We are sooooo happy for you!! Hope you are feeling better soon! Can't wait for you to be closer to us!
I'm so excited another little niece or nephew to love. Family is so great and I'm glad to be part of yours
Congratulations Melissa! So does this mean no new puppy for awhile? :) Well it looks like Kiera and Emmy are going to be big sisters around the same time- I am due June 17th!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and excited for Kiera to be a big sister! Siblings are the best.
Post a Comment