Friday, November 21, 2008

New Due Date

As it turns out, I am only seven weeks pregnant. What a let down. I thought I was almost through my first trimester until I had my first ultrasound yesterday. The measurement of the baby said it was seven weeks and one whole day. I am totally bumbed. Although now my due date is July 8th and I don't have to worry anymore about it coming on Kiera's or my birthday and I will most likely be able to travel home in May for when my brother comes home from his mission. Really, it's a good thing, but almost four weeks less than I thought.
Here is a cute picture of Kiera a daddy on the carousel at the local mall here in Florida. I love going to the mall this time of year. I LOVE all the Holiday decorations, the smells, the people. It's just so fun. I know many people, like my husband, disagree with me 100%, but I love going to the mall and Christmas time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Oh, that is kinda a bummer! But hey, at least this kiddo will get their own birthday month. I hope you feel better soon! Give Kiera a hug from me.

Katie said...

Sorry! It's so exciting to meet your baby and being told you have to wait longer, that would bum me out, too. I love Christmas and hail to those stores who are already in gear!

Anonymous said...

melissa we are so happy for you and your family you will be a good mommy to this baby and Kiera will be a great sister we love you so much and are very proud of you
love mom and dad Johnson

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited for you guys, you are the best mom you should have 10 kids:) I hope the ist trimester zooms by for you b/c I know that feeling of being nauseated, it stinks!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

cute picture! Ethan loves the carasales!!! Hey! I can't remember it you knew my blog was private! Send me an email if you want an invite!
jonjamieandethan@gmail.com