.JPG)
Easter was so much more fun this year with Kiera being older. She LOVED the Easter egg hunts we went to and it caught on very quickly for us to do them over and over at our house. The best part is that my mom was able to come visit for the weekend and we had the most wonderful time. Thank you so much mom for coming!
Kiera absolutely loved coloring Easter Eggs!
+Coloring+Easter+eggs.JPG)
Kiera in her Easter dress looking for eggs.
.JPG)
As for me and our new little baby sister, I am at 28 weeks and just had a doctors appointment yesterday. Everything looks great and the baby seems to be growing right on schedule. I don't want to jinx's myself, but this pregnancy has been so much easier than Kiera's. By this time with Kiera I was wearing ted-hose to try and keep the swelling down in my feet and legs and I felt huge. So far, no swelling and I am feeling pretty good. We are just so excited as a family to have a new baby. Kiera continues to remind us that, "baby sister will come out after my Birthday, June of tenth"! I love how she says it, she is just too cute these days.
4 comments:
Every year the holiday's get a little more fun!!! I am so happy to hear that your pregnancy is going smoothly. :)
That is so fun I love holidays
These pictures are so cute! Thank you for sending me your blog. I can't wait to get to Clovis! And Gracie and Jette can't wait to meet Kiera and her baby sister. I would love to listen to the music too. I will email you my address or if you want you can give it to Sam and I will make him play it for me over skype. =)
I'm glad your mom got to come out its fun for her and for you to see each other. To bad you live so far away. Kiera is adorable and it looked like she loved easter
Post a Comment