Monday, April 27, 2009

Little Artisit







I think Kiera is taking after her dad. She loves to draw and has recently figured out how to draw people. Now they may not look like people to you, but as her proud mama, let me reassure you that they are "peoples"! That is what Kiera told me. She is also learning to color in the lines, which surprises me. But I don't have any pictures of that right now. These are from this morning when she was very busy drawing and writing in her little notebook.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute

The Nix Gang said...

I can see that it's people...she looks so grown up drawing in her portfolio. :)

Anonymous said...

what a movie star Kiera is
and a very beautiful girl like her mom.
Our children do the cutest things we can all be proud of. That is for sure. great job.
love Grandma Johnson

The Johnson Family said...

Yes there are people in there. What a cutie