Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

We had such a fun Valentines. Our wonderful friends Scott and Megan came all the way from Abilene, Texas to visit us, and yes, they brought us SNICKERDOODLES! They arrived Friday early afternoon and stayed until Saturday morning. It seriously was the most excitement we have had since living here in New Mexico and we loved every minute spent with them. Thanks Scott and Megan for coming to stay with us! We truly love and miss you!Saturday afternoon we went to pick up our Valentines gift. This is something we have wanted for a long time and finally we got one! Yep, a grill. Now we can enjoy the wonderful world of grilling anytime we like. Of course Ryan surprised me with a cute little gift that I think Kiera really enjoyed. She ate all the chocolate out of it and danced around with the roses for most of the day.




My mom found this cute jacket way back when I was pregnant with Kiera. It finally fits her and I think she looks adorable in it.

So to my two Valentines, I love you with all my heart!

No comments: