Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's...

"A new little baby sister"! (Kiera's words)

We didn't get any good shots of her face because she was doing this the whole time. She had her feet up in front of her face and her arm wrapped around her legs. To me, it looks like she was doing flips off a diving board!

I can't wait to use all Kiera's cute clothes again.

10 comments:

Leah said...

Oh another little girl! I am so happy for you. I hope you are doing well and are excited. I love Kiera's little saying. Miss you guys!

DianaCotner said...

I was just wondering when you would find out what you were having! That is so fun! I'm sure Kiera will love being an older sister!

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun congrats i cant wait to see her. Do you have a name?

Lindsay Family said...

It is great having sisters. I love and miss you. Congrats!!

Carissa & Jonathan Kougias said...

Congrats! Kiera will be an awesome big sister!

Lisa said...

I think Kiera knew all along! Congrats, you guys!

Vaylene & Jordan said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!

Scotty and Meg said...

Yeah!!!! We are so excited for you! I think that she is going to be a gymnast. That 3D picture is amazing.

Katie said...

Congratulations! Now comes the fun part-names!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Awww! Soo fun! Another girl! Loved her reaction! I find out in 4 weeks what I am having! Can't wait!