Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kitchen and Living Room









Here are pictures of our living room and kitchen/ dinning room. We haven't done any decorating yet because we want to paint. As you can see the wallpaper in the kitchen and dinning room is on it's way out the door! I don't know what colors we will paint, but I can't wait to be rid of the ugly wallpaper and white walls. I am most excited to do Kiera's room, I think that will be the most fun and exciting.
The picture of Kiera is her in her favorite pajamas ever! She wants to wear them all the time. They are so soft and silky plus they look adorable on her.
I had an ultrasound last Thursday and the baby had it's legs crossed and so I go back in three weeks for my twenty week ultrasound and hopefully we will be able to find out what it is. Kiera is just sure that it is a baby sister. But the rest of the family is rootin' for a boy. I'll be happy with what ever the Lord blesses us with because I just want Kiera to have a sibling.

3 comments:

Brock and Courtney said...

I can't believe how big Kiera is getting, she is going to be such a good big sister and a mommy's helper. Your house is so cute!! The decorating and painting is what i am looking forward to most when we get a house!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

hey! the home is looking good! I dread remodeling, but you do great!

The Johnson Family said...

Cute house. Maybe this summer I will come, depending how hot it is there if not the fall would be great.