Spring and Summer are my favorite time of the year. As Fall is starting each year that is when I start dreaming of Spring. Don't get me wrong, I did grow up in Utah, so I do love to play in the snow, but since Ryan started pilot training two years ago, we haven't lived anywhere that has snowy winters. Just plain ol' ugly brown ones. So I thought I would post a few of my dreamy summer pictures.
(Kiera 11 months old on our front lawn in Florida)
.JPG)
(Blackwater River, FL September 2007)
.JPG)
(Oh how we LOVE the beach, Pensacola Beach, FL October 2007)
+Pensacola+Beach,+FL.JPG)
(Camping with family, something we truly miss about home)


6 comments:
Oh, summer! It's fun to see Megan and Scott come for a visit.
Lookin' good Ryan!!
Love the pictures. When do you find out the baby's gender?? I can't wait!
I miss camping too. When do you think you'll be in Utah next? Owen and I will be there end of March and April.
Miss you guys. Give Kiera hugs and kisses.
I know you love to work out in the yard melissa and it will be fun to have your own and do what ever huh that guy in the last picture not too sure of him you better not let ryan see him ha ha ha
love to you all
love mom johnson
The last few days Ryan has been telling me that when he retires from the Air Force he is growing a mullet and the silly mustache. I absolutely hate the idea, so he came up with this picture to show me how "Awesome" he would look.
Yep, Lily had her baby this morning at 5:00, and yes it was a girl (she was still not sure it could be true). Love and miss you.
Post a Comment