Sunday, March 30, 2008

Flying High

Kiera loves it when we go outside and Ryan throws her as high as he can. Makes me a little nervous sometimes, but her laughing helps me to let them be.
This last week was a little busy. Wednesday we had playgroup here at our house. The lunch took longer to cook than I anticipated and we were all starved by the time it was done. Then Wednesday night there was a Relief Society Birthday party. Thursday I was in charge of a lunch sale fundraiser for Ryan's graduating class, that was crazy. I'm glad I don't have to be in charge of another one before they graduate. Our friends Lance and Danielle moved to Enid on Thursday, it was great to see them! I can hardly wait for their baby boy to come!! Lets see, Friday I was finally able to re-create the famous snickerdoodles made by the amazing chef "Scott". Oh, how is miss Scott and Megan.
They moved on to their next assignment all the way down to Texas. What a sad weekend it has been without them. However yesterday Ryan and I did find a new Mexican restaurant that we like. Not as good as La Hacienda in Florida, but it was yummy! Then we rented August Rush, what a wonderful movie. Everyone has got to see it.
Can you believe how grown up Kiera looks in this picture? I took this last Monday when the weather was beautiful!

No comments: