Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

This Easter was a fun one with Kiera. Unlike last year, she could actually run around and look for Easter eggs. Yesterday we took her to the Easter egg hunt here on base. It was fun. She was mostly interested in the Easter bunny, which we didn't get a picture of because our camera ran out of batteries. After church today we hid the Easter eggs that grandma and grandpa Andreasen sent, in the back yard and she found every one of them.




Also last night we went bowling with all our friends, kind of as a good bye to our neighbors
Scott and Megan. It was so much fun. I am so sad to see them move. I dread the days that Kiera says she want to "go see Megan", which she does about 10 times a day! Hopefully some day we will run into them again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter. The holidays are probably so much more fun with a little one around!! I can't wait to hide eggs for her!!

We Are So Blessed said...

Very cute! I especially like the pics of you and Kiera baking together. How fun! I have a couple of years before William will want to help bake. Right now he's in the "I want to help eat your food" stage. (ok, so he doesn't actually say it since he's only seven months, but he does want to eat everything!!!)

-Elana

The Nix Gang said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun. We are now in NC and well as you know starting over again. We miss you guys too.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love Easter with little kids! Ethan loves to run around with his Easter basket and collect empty eggs! This year I didn't even fill them with candy, he didn't notice, just kept on playing!