Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunday

I thought I was the only parent with the ice cream secret. Boy was I wrong! So I was sitting here on the computer last night emailing away and I kept hearing Kiera say, "more please"! So I got to wondering what was going on in the living room. So I walk out there and there was Ryan and Kiera eating a bowl of ice cream!



After church it was warm enough to take a trip to the park, finally!

5 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

So, you both like to eat ice cream eh! That's funny you both have tried to sneak it!...getting some ice cream for your daughter, riiiiight! I have tried that trick! hahahahaha

jarednleah said...

Yummy! Oh, boy do we love ice cream. What is your flavor of the week?

Anonymous said...

Looks like Keira has you both wrapped around her fingers:) That is so cute!!

Watts Family said...

So I have been loving the warm weather too! I will see you tonight crazy ice cream girl. And I am bringing ice cream!

Lisa said...

Ice cream for all! I love it. And hey, tell Ryan NICE MOUSTACHE!!! Sigh. Have you seen Andrew's? I can't wait til March is over.