Monday, March 17, 2008

Two Bakers

Yesterday I made bread for the first time unaccompanied by someone a bit more professional. Such as my late grandmother or my neighbor who taught me this recipe last month. Although I think I called Megan three or four times to ask questions!


Alright, I'll be honest, I did have help!




The finished product (with half a loaf already eaten)!

4 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

YUmm! I love bread! Good job! Some bread recipes are hard to make!
Love the flour on your faces! Ethan loves to help me cook, infact he tried to put a bundt pan on our stove burner and then he said, "Cooooook! Coooook Mama! Wanna Coook!" It was the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Betty Crocker!! Good for you making homemade bread. That is awesome, you are going to have to come and teach me!!

Leah said...

Oh, yummy! I love making homemade bread.It looks like you did a great job and I can't believe Kiera liked helping you.

Watts Family said...

The loaf that you brought over to me last time was super yummy. Good job! I will have to get the recipe from you.